ToutApp is an e-mail communication and analytics tool. Some key capabilities include:
- Create e-mail templates to make blasting out update e-mails, prospecting e-mails, follow ups, etc. fast and easy
- Track e-mails too see if/when the recipient read the e-mail and if they clicked on any links included.
- Schedule e-mails to be sent in the future so that when you’re cranking out e-mails at 3am on a Saturday night (not that I would ever do anything like that 😉 you can make sure your recipient gets it at a time that he/she is more receptive to reading it.
- Replace business cards by using a template with your contact info and your iphone.
Rapportive gives you rich contact profiles within Gmail. Some key benefits of the product include:
- Adds some color to the generally mundane look, feel, and act of e-mailing people by displaying a photo of the person you’re e-mailing on the right side of your Gmail client.
- Aggregates links to all the social networking sites where your contact has profiles. This makes it easier to do research on the people you’re talking and it saves time when you’re connecting with people on the various networks.
- Find e-mail address using the instructions in this blog post.
- If you’re included on an e-mail with people you don’t know, simply scroll over their e-mail address to display their current job title(s) from their LinkedIn profile.
Followup.cc is a reminder service for your e-mail. Some super helpful applications of the product include:
- Schedule reminders to follow up on an e-mail you’re sending by BCCing a time duration – such as email@example.com. You won’t need to keep checking in on a CRM tool to figure out who you need to follow up with and when, or worse, try to remember everything.
- Keep a clean inbox by forwarding e-mails to the time that’s best to deal with it rather than keeping it in your inbox, starred folder, etc.
- Give yourself to-do reminders. For example if you want to call Jim before the end of the day, you could send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “call Jim.”
- Works in any e-mail interface – Gmail, Outlook, iPhone, etc.
A few more
Job Change Alerts and Newsle are also very helpful. Job Change Alerts gives you a daily digest e-mail of all of the changes made to your LinkedIn connections’ profiles. Newsle sends you an e-mail anytime your LinkedIn connections are in the press. Both give you a great reason to reach out and re-connect with someone. I’ve heard Contactly and Yesware are great, but I haven’t started using those yet.
What tools do you use? I started a Quora thread on this topic here: http://qr.ae/1ZluP